Do you suffer from hunger during your workday? So we offer some options for healthy snacks, so you don’t rely on high-calorie industrial meals. Take note!
Want to take care of your health and monitor your diet? Are there only computers that sell harmful chips and chocolates for work? If so, today’s article is for you! We provide you with 6 healthy snacks that you can eat at home or can take them to work.
Ideal for lunch or afternoon snacks. Try this instead of returning home from a hungry workplace like a wolf, and he goes straight to the fridge. You will enjoy it!
6 Healthy Snacks to Take at Work:
1. Vegetable Chips:
If fries and chips are weak, vegetable chips are an alternative option. First, pick your favorite vegetables (carrots, zucchini, beets, etc.).
- A Cut thin.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Lubricate with olive oil (brush) and add aromatic herbs (oregano, pepper, rosemary, curry, etc.).
- Turn the oven on for 5 minutes (over medium heat).
- After the specified time, remove the chips from the oven and let them cool.
- Put it in a silicone bag and use it together. Shelf life is several days.
Vegetable chips are much healthier than fries or regular potato chips. It also reduces hunger between meals.
2. Fruits, Cinnamon & Dark Chocolate Yogurt:
It is best to choose natural yogurt without being sweet or additive. Depending on your needs and taste, you can use whole, non-fat, fat, or soy natural yogurt.
Add the fruit, cinnamon, and dark chocolate. Then the taste is sweet, and the product itself will fill your mouth. The main thing is dark chocolate contains more than% 1% cocoa.
- Changing the fruits allows you to have another dessert (or meal) at work.
- Make everything at home and keep it in a convenient container.
3. Oatmeal Cookies:
If you are one of those people who love cookies, we make a simple and healthy snack that consists of only two ingredients.
- First, we cook the ripe bananas with a fork to thicken the consistency of the potatoes. Mix with oatmeal (about 30 grams).
- If you wish, you can also add cinnamon powder and dried fruit (raisins, nuts).
- The resulting dough is then divided into a dessert spoon.
- After the specified time, remove from the oven and let cool Celsius. After a specific time, take it out of the oven and let it cool.
You’ll be amazed at how delicious these homemade cookies are! If you transfer it to a glass container, you can take the tea with you.
4. Ricotta Young Carrots:
A healthy, low-calorie snack. Ricotta is a dairy product made from curd. The remaining curd is fermented to produce cheese. It can also be use for the kids to stay healthy at home and do their homework rather than to eat junk food and watching Netflix.
This is an excellent option if you want to lose weight because fat is low. It is also useful if you are looking to gain muscle mass because ricotta is four times more protein than milk.
- You can add young carrots or cherry tomatoes.
Ricotta is a product made from curd. It contains a lot of protein. You can eat it with carrots, tomatoes or other vegetables.
5. Chia Seed Fruit Pudding:
Another good snack option is at work, in the afternoon or the afternoon. You can taste it with a small glass bottle. Chia is some grain rich in fiber and unsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6.
Scientific studies have helped prevent diseases such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
They also contain soluble fiber, especially gluten, which forms a gel when in contact with liquid. This makes us feel more relaxed.
- To make this pudding, you need to mix three tablespoons of chia seeds with 200 ml of milk or a vegetable drink.
- Then refrigerate the mixture for a few hours.
- Add fruits such as mango, strawberry, and kiwi to taste.
- You can do all this in the evening and work with this healthy dessert the next morning.
6. Edam Beans:
Asian cuisine also serves healthy snacks that are difficult to prepare. Add green bean pods (without damaging) to boiling water with salt, wait 3-5 minutes, then filter. Finished!
- It is recommended to supplement with seeds, paprika, or soy.
What are the Benefits of Continuing?
These are plant proteins and auxiliary elements (calcium, iron, phosphorus, manganese, etc.) and vitamins (e.g., C, B9, or vitamin K). Besides, beans contain healthy is flavones.
Cook this healthy snack and enjoy the taste at work! Undoubtedly, this is an option that will help you take care of your body type and health. And your colleagues want to repeat it.